Consent Form for Collection and Use of EU Personal Data
Items of EU Personal Data
Purpose of Use
Name, Date of birth, gender, address, phone number, etc.
(1) To promote our products and services;
(2) To provide estimates of brand-new cars or secondhand cars;
(3) To guide various application methods and admission procedures and to process associated contracts;
(4) To guide and implement procedures covering purchase of our products and after-sales services;
(5) To process Customer's applications and inquiries and to send our replies;
(6) To contact Customers in connection with campaigns or to send Customers products and so forth;
(7) To conduct Customer Satisfaction Survey;
(8) To create statistical data for product development and service improvement of [Company’s name], our dealers and affiliated companies;
(9) To contact with business partners and implement business processes;
(10) To identify our shareholders, to allow our shareholders to perform their rights and to perform obligations to its shareholders;
(11) To fulfill our obligations required by laws and ordinances, administrative guidance or instruction and so forth; and
(12) To use EU personal data for the purpose clearly specified to Customers when [Company’s name] acquires them or for the purpose to which Customers provide consent after our acquisition of the EU personal data
However, we may use the EU personal data of Customers and other data subjects beyond the scope of the purposes announced or published in advance when it is required by law.
Processing EU personal data is essential to fulfill contractual obligations. If you cannot provide us with your EU personal data as a result of your judgment, provision of services to you and others concerned may be interfered and could negatively affect our services to you.
[Company’s name] will use your EU personal data only for the purposes stated above.
If the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, [Company’s name] will notify you of that before processing personal data.
We will transfer the EU personal data obtained to the following outsourcing companies. We will request the outsourcing companies for appropriate processing and management of EU personal data.
Items of EU Personal Data
Purpose of Use
Name, Date of Birth
We appropriately delete or dispose your EU personal data according to the conditions of data disposal, after the expiration of the retention period specified in law or business processes.
Conditions of Processing EU Personal Data
[Company’s name] will only process EU personal data when we obtained consents from you, or when any one of the following cases is applicable:
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are party or in order to take steps at the request of them prior to entering into a contract;
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which [Company’s name] is subject; (e.g. to follow information disclosure instructions from government agencies based on laws etc.)
- Processing is necessary in order to protect your vital interests or other individuals;
- It is considered appropriate to investigate, prevent, or take measures against illegal or suspicious acts;
- Processing is necessary for legitimate interests pursued by a third party and us to the extent that it does not infringe the right, the interests and the freedom concerning privacy;
Notification of Your Rights
You have the following rights of EU personal data concerning them:
- The right to know their EU personal data and relevant information;
- The right to obtain from [Company’s name] without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you;
- The right to obtain from [Company’s name] the erasure of personal data concerning you without undue delay;
- The right to obtain from [Company’s name] restriction of processing concerning your EU personal data;
- The right to receive your EU personal data in a general computer-readable format and to transmit those data to other organizations without hindrance;
- The right to object to processing of EU personal data concerning you that are used for the interest of [Company’s name] or of third parties, and direct marketing purposes;
- The right not to receive evaluation or decision that have serious impacts including legal effects on individuals, caused by automatic processing, such as profiling;
* We do not have profiling process
If you are dissatisfied with our processing of EU personal data and want to exercise the rights stated above, you can file complaints to the supervisory authority of EEA member states in which infringements are committed, or to [Company’s name]. If you want to contact us, please make a phone call or send an email to the following contact information, or contact us through the contact form .
Withdrawal of Consent
You have the right to withdraw their consent at any time, and withdrawing the consent shall not affect the legitimacy of processing and transferring of EU personal data before withdrawing.
[Company’s name] Customer Response Center
Toll-free phone number [phone number]
Available Weekdays [Available time to be input]
Saturday and Sunday [Available time to be input]
E-Mail [email address]